Friday, November 16, 2007

Catching up

Ric and I leave tomorrow for a couple weeks in the US. It will be my first time back since we moved to London and I'm really excited to be "home" for a little while. We'll spend a couple days in Princeton, then it's on to White Haven, PA for Thanksgiving, and then we head to the west coast for a week in San Fran.

Before we go, I wanted to give a few quick updates from the past week...

The David Gray concert on Monday was AMAZING. He didn't have an opening band and instead opened the show himself, doing an acoustic set of 5 or 6 songs that was just awesome. Then he took a 25 minute break and came back to do a full concert that lasted about an hour an a half. He played all the hits, but covered a few songs like Long Black Veil.

And I ordered my Christmas cards, planning well in advance! If anyone is looking for cute cards this year and doesn't like what they find in Hallmark, check out MOO.com. They're one of my clients and have really fun Christmas card ideas. You can either use your own photos or pick from their designers: http://www.moo.com/designs/theme/christmas/.

It's gotten really cold here over the past few days, but the sun is shining! It was supposedly -4 (Celsius) this morning, which is quite chilly, so Ric and I are trying to adjust after five years in San Francisco where the temperature didn't waver much from 65.

Happy Thanksgiving in advance to everyone!

No comments: