Thursday, July 10, 2008

The other side of the camera

As a PR person I tend to be around TV cameras a fair amount, but I'm typically behind them, not in front. Today was a little different... I was filmed for a documentary that Pumpkin TV is making for the UK school system. It's targeted to kids aged 14-18 on the topic of London as one of the world's leading centers of commerce and finance. We talked about why Spark decided to open an office here and what it was like for Ric and I to move over from the states. I tried to work in the key messages that all teens need to know, like "don't do drugs," but not sure if they'll make the cut :)

Here are a few pictures of the crew turning our living room into a mini studio. Pretty crazy!






1 comment:

Rob Y said...

Very cool and exciting! Can't wait to watch the documentary!

Dad